We believe that the protection of personal data and privacy of each individual is an important matter and basic right of every person that engages in business relations with us. We respect the confidentiality of your personal data and it is very important to us that we protect them adequately, therefore we act in accordance with the provisions of laws that regulate the personal data protection and in accordance with the provisions of these Privacy Policies.
1. Scope of the Privacy Policies
The purpose of Privacy Policies is to inform you on how OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. uses the personal data, which information on users of our website and online applications do we collect, evaluate and later use, transfer to third parties or process in any other way.
2. Purpose of data collection
2.1. Data that you provide
The personal data is any information that relates to an identified person, i.e. a person that can be directly or indirectly identified (for example, name and surname, PIN, ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
As a rule, it is not necessary to reveal personal data to use our services. If the personal data (name and surname, address or e-mail address) our collected within the scope of our online services, this is done on voluntary basis. For example, if you wish to receive the newsletter offered at our website, we need your e-mail address, as well as information that enable us to check whether you are the owner of this e-mail address, i.e. that you are human, not a robot.
2.2. Cookies and web-beacons
Our online services use so-called browser cookies and web-beacons. The cookies cause no harm to your computer. These are small files with configuration settings that help make our online services more user-friendly, efficient and safe. Furthermore, we use the cookies to introduce certain user functions.
Our online services usually use session cookies (PHPSESSID – necessary cookie) that are automatically deleted once the browser is closed. Occasionally, our online services also use the permanent cookies (PH_HPXY_CHECK – necessary cookie) that remain on the device until they expire or are manually deleted. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser during your next visit.
You can find the details on “third-party cookies”, i.e. cookies of third-party providers, such as
_ga – third-party cookie (google analytics)
_gat – third-party cookie (google analytics)
_gid – third-party cookie (google analytics)
wordpress_test_cookie – necessary cookie
of Google Inc., in the privacy policies of such providers.
You can adjust your browser or privacy settings of your mobile phone to inform you each time when a cookie is sent to your device, so that you can decide on case-by-case basis whether you will accept the cookie. Also, you can disable the acceptance of cookies, only in certain situations or as default, and activate automatic deletion of copies each time you close your browser. However, you should keep in mind that certain functions of our online-services may not be available if you deactivate the cookies.
Furthermore, we use the web-beacons, which are also called the page tags, to analyze the efficiency of our websites or newsletters. For example, our newsletters and HTML e-mails may contain the web-beacon that determines whether the e-mail or the link contained in the e-mail were opened. Such information helps us to improve the e-mail service and improve the adjustment of our content to the needs of the user. By deleting the e-mail message, you delete the web-beacon as well. It is self-evident that our usual textual e-mails do not contain the web-beacons.
2.3. Web analysis
For continuous functional optimization and maximum user-friendliness, some of our online services use the web analysis and social media extensions described below. The date used for this purpose are strictly non-personal.
www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html ili https://www.google.com/policies/
YouTube: YouTube is managed by Google, i.e. YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you use one of our web services equipped with a YouTube extension, a connection is established with YouTube servers, and information on web services that you use are transferred to the YouTube server. Once you log into your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to connect the browsing web services directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of the YouTube account. More information on the use of YouTube user data is available at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Mailchimp: For sending e-news (the newsletter), we use the Mailchimp platform, of American provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA, where the following user data is stored: e-mail address and name and surname. This data is stored by the Mailchimp provider on its servers in the United States for sending e-news (the newsletter). Pursuant to the agreement on personal data processing, the Rocket Science Group obliges to respect the EU regulations on protection of personal data. Regarding the international transfer of data, the Rocket Science Group is certified for the EU-USA Privacy Shield.
The privacy policies of the Mailchimp platform are available at
3. Personal data use
In general, we process and use the personal data that you have provided only for specific purposes. This particularly includes:
- Marketing: Your personal data will only be used for market purposes, such as surveys, special offers and other promotional campaigns, if you agree to such use. In this case, your personal data will be stored for 2 years, unless for other reasons longer storing is legally permissible. Your approval of personal data use for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time. For more details, see item 5.
- Sending newsletters via e-mail: If you register to our newsletter by filling out the web form, the data that you have provided will be used only to check whether you are the owner of the e-mail address and that you wish to receive the newsletter, then to compose the list of e-mails to which we will send the newsletter and to analyze the use of our newsletter. In this case, your data will be stored for 2 years after the termination of the subscription, unless for other reasons longer storing is legally permissible. Your data will be used for other purposes only if you agree to such use.
- Ordering reports or other informative materials: If you order reports, prospects, catalogues or other informative materials from us, the personal data that you have provided will be used exclusively to process your order and will later be stored in the period of up to 1 year after the last delivery. To execute the order, we may use third-party services to whom we will deliver your data specifically for execution of your order. For other purposes, we will use the personal data that you have provided only if you give us a permission.
- Use of contact forms: If you use the contact form for inquiries, the information that you have provided in the contact form, including your contact data, will be used for processing of the request and stored for later use if need for additional inquiries arises.
- Employment: The job applications contain personal data (for example, Curriculum Vitae, contact data, etc.). We may use such personal data at OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. to decide whether to offer a position to the candidate or respond to the application letter. Unless you explicitly object, we store the data for the period of up to three years from the last contact (unless for other reasons longer storing is legally permissible) for the possibility of reconsideration at later date.
- Contract execution and management: For execution of incoming orders (particularly orders of materials), we use third-party services by which we transfer your data only to execute your order. In connection with such transaction, you may be contacted as part of a survey on user satisfaction or market research. If you ask us not to use your data for further contacts, we will surely respect your wish.
- Protection of rights and property: If we have reason to believe that rights and property of OLEUM FLEX d.o.o., its suppliers and buyers or third parties have been, or may be, violated, we can use and transfer your personal data to protect such rights and/or property. Furthermore, we retain the right to disclose your personal data if such disclosure is demanded by the law or by the order of competent authorities, to protect the regular procedure pursuant to the procedure stated on our web site, and to protect the abovementioned rights.
- Cleaning and consolidation of data: From time to time, the personal data that you have provided may be checked or consolidated with (i) data in our existing registries (online and offline), (ii) data taken from legal predecessors, or (i) data from other sources.
4. Transfer and disclosure of your personal data
Depending on the type of service that you have requested (for example, return call, ordering, service request, information request, etc.), your data may be exchanged with third parties involved in the execution of the order (for example, postal companies, banks, etc.). We may also have to discover personal data to comply with legal requests or to execute certain rights and agreements.
- Third-party data transfer: To execute certain orders and to provide certain services, we engage the external service providers. Such providers may not use or transfer the data collected and processed by us for any other purpose, except to execute the order for company OLEUM FLEX d.o.o.
- Compliance with laws and similar obligations: We will transfer your personal data to: (i) execute the legal obligations or comply with laws, regulations, orders of public authorities or obligatory measures, (ii) discover and prevent safety threats, fraud or other malevolent activities, (iii) protect and/or enforce the rights and property of OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. or third parties, and (iv) protect the rights and personal safety of our employees and third parties.
5. Right to information, right to withdraw and delete your personal data
You have the right to demand in writing the information on your personal data that we have stored. Furthermore, regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to correction, deletion, suppression or processing limitation, as well as the right to file a complaint with the authority responsible for data protection. Please direct such requests, as well as all other inquiries, to the pointed of contact listed in item 7.
If you subscribed to our newsletter, you can cancel the subscription by clicking the cancellation link in the newsletter or by sending a request to e-mail address: email@example.com
The Agency for Personal Data Protection is the authority responsible for supervision of personal data processing in the Republic Croatia, and therefore you can file the complaint regarding the violation of rights guaranteed by regulations to this authority.
6. Data safety
OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. uses data safety measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. However, given the nature of the Internet, we wish to draw your attention to the fact that safety deficiencies in data transfer via Internet may exist (for example, e-mail communication) and that full protection of data from third-party access is impossible.
7. Contact, changes and termination of the Privacy Policies
OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. retains the right to change or interrupt entire or part of this website, and the Privacy Policies at the website www.oleumflex.com at any time. The changes come into force at the time of their publication at the website or once the users are informed about them. The Privacy Policies are applied until they are cancelled by your or by OLEUM FLEX d.o.o. Your cancellation, which is possible at any time, means the termination of use of this website and cancellation of all materials and contents downloaded and used from this website.
For all inquiries regarding these Privacy Policies or processing of your data, please contact:
Puškarićeva 11f, 10250 LUČKO
Phone: +385 1 3098 932